FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the official dates of the 2023 JIB-NFA Franchise Conference?
The official dates are Monday, July 10 through Friday, July 14, 2023.
Who should attend the JIB-NFA Franchise Conference?
All Jack in the Box approved vendors, allied partners, corporate personnel, franchisees and their partners, families and staff are encouraged to attend.
Where is the JIB-NFA 2022 Conference located?
The Conference will be held at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO.
What are the resort check-in and checkout times?
Check-in is at 4:00 pm. Checkout is before 12:00 pm.
What if I arrive early?
Luggage and large items may be stored with the bellman until your room is ready.
What if I want to checkout late?
Contact the hotel directly to request a late checkout.
What is the first event? When does the Conference open?
The first official event of the JIB-NFA Franchise Conference is the Golf Tournament on Monday, July 10, 2023, followed by the Conference Opening, Welcome Reception at 6:00 pm.
What is the last event? When does the Conference end?
The 2023 JIB-NFA Franchise Conference officially concludes on Thursday, July 13, 2023 after the Gala Awards Dinner.
What are the resort Conference package dates?
The four-night hotel package dates are Monday through Friday, July 10, 11, 12 and 13, with checkout on July 14, 2023, based on double occupancy. Reservations are automatically made when you register for the conference.
NOTE If you plan to golf in the tournament on Monday, you will need to secure an extra night for Sunday, July 9, 2023.
How will I receive my conference badge?
When you arrive at the registration counter, you will receive your badge and conference information.
Can I extend my stay?
If you plan on arriving early or staying later than the package dates of July 10-14 2023, additional nights are available on a first-come basis at $425 each up to three (3) days before or after the conference. Extra nights are based on Resort availability.
What is the cancellation policy?
Conference registrations cancelled on or before April 30, 2023 will be entitled to a full refund, minus an administration charge of $75. Registrations cancelled after April 30, 2023 will not be entitled to a refund.
Please forward cancellations by email to UME Productions. Refunds will be processed thirty (30) days AFTER the conference ends. You can expect your refund around August 15, 2023.
What if I need to send someone else in my place?
Attendees may transfer registrations, but must notify us immediately by email. All requests must be emailed to UME Productions up to 7 days prior to the conference.
What is the Dress Code for the Conference?
Attire is business casual. Feel free to be comfortable in slacks, polo shirts, sweaters, blazers, blouses and most importantly, comfortable shoes. We do recommend you dress in layers as temperatures in meeting rooms can vary and the weather outside will be warm. We do not recommend jeans, shorts or other casual clothes.
Resort and sports attire is appropriate throughout the day. Shoes and cover-ups are required in the lobbies and in all indoor restaurants, lounges and public places at all times. Clothing specifically designed for tennis should be worn on the courts.
Gala dinner is semi-formal. A jacket for men and a cocktail dress for women.
NOTE Temperatures in Colorado Springs during July range from 58º to 88º F.
Are children allowed at the Conference?
Of course! The Association welcomes families to attend our events. Fully potty trained children ages 3 to 12 can register for a “Kids Club” package. All children 13 and over are required to register for the conference as “Guests”.
Does the hotel offer Babysitting?
Yes. You can book babysitting directly through Broadmoor Nannies. They also offer a “Bee Bunch Camp” for full or half days.
Is there a fee for additional room occupants?
Yes. A charge of $50 per person, per night will be added to the folio for each guest over double occupancy. There will be no charge for children up to and including the age of 17 years who share the room with their parents. Maximum occupancy per room: four (4).
TRAVEL DETAILS AND DISCOUNTS
Book your flights into the Colorado Springs Airport – Airport code: COS. We have partnered with United and Delta Airlines for discount airfare for our conference attendees.
United Airlines offers discounts between 2% and 10% off applicable published fares for travel to Colorado Springs Airport (COS) from July 3 to July 19, 2023. Book your airline reservation at united.com. Choose your flight times and access your meeting discounts by providing the “Promotional Code” ZMTZ122890.
The United Airlines Reservation Desk is at 1-800-426-1122.
Delta Airlines offers discounts between 5% and 10% off applicable published fares for travel to Colorado Springs (COS) from July 3 to July 18, 2023.
Reservations and ticketing is available by calling Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-111 or booking online at Delta.com. Select ‘Book Your Flight’ and enter Meeting Code NM29J.
Southwest Airlines offers a 3% discount on select Wanna Get Away, Anytime and Business Select fares. The discount is available for travel to/from Colorado Springs Airport (COS) from July 6, 2023 through July 17, 2023.
Each Rapid Rewards member will earn a bonus of 25% of the standard Rapid Rewards flight points for the applicable base fare.
Book your airline reservation at SWABIZ.com. Enter the Company ID number: 99862545 then continue to book your flight.
GROUND TRNSPORTATION TO HOTEL
The Broadmoor is approximately 9 miles/15 minute from the Colorado Springs Airport and approximately 90 mile/90 minutes from the Denver International Airport.
- One way or round-trip transportation services from Colorado Springs Airport or Denver International Airport are available through Gray Line Transportation. Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance.
- Learn more here or call 719-362-3276
- Both are available from the airport.
- Multiple rental car agencies are available from the airport.
- Valet Parking = $35.00 per day, plus tax, subject to change
- Overnight Self–Parking = $25.00 per day, plus tax.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Registration Office.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
- JIB-NFA cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from JIB-NFA and the conference coordinator (Registration@umeproductions.com).
- Four-night accommodation costs are included in the conference registration fee. All additional nights will be charged accordingly to each registrant upon check-out on the confirmation page.
1. The Conference program is subject to change.
2. Attendance and participation at the JIB-NFA Franchise Conference is limited to JIB-NFA members and their invited guests, subject to approval by the JIB-NFA.
3. All JIB-NFA attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
1. Please note that participant contact details will be kept in the JIB-NFA database, which will only be used by JIB-NFA. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
2. Unless the Registration Office has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email addresses will be included on the website for download after the conference.
3. The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future JIB-NFA events.