WHY TO ATTEND
Over 120 exhibitors during the tradeshow
With fellow franchisees
Best practices and business skills
Connect, Collaborate & Celebrate with the Jack in the Box Family. Jack in the Box franchisees, partners and families are invited to join us for this year’s conference filled with educational general sessions, entertaining networking events and a lively tradeshow.
the hotel will sell out!
NFA members will us a discount code for their first and second packages. For discount codes contact Tabitha Burke .
FRANCHISE CONFERENCE PACKAGE $2,600
- 1 resort room for 4 consecutive nights (July 10, 11, 12 & 13, 2023) including tax and resort fees
- 2 full conference badges
For assistance with registration please contact: Cheryl Enriquez, Tabitha Burke or UME Productions
- Admission to breakfast and lunch buffets
- Access to all designed general sessions
- Admission to Welcome Reception and Dinner
- Admission to Tradeshow Floor
- Admission to Cocktail & Dessert Reception
- Admission to Gala Awards Dinner
- Ages 3 to 12 years old
- Kids Club available during the Welcome Reception, Tradeshow and Gala Awards Dinner
- Admission to breakfast & lunch buffets as well as Kids Club dinner buffets
- Professional adult-supervised and organize activites
- All children planning to attend any portion of the conference need to purchase a badge. If you plan for your child to attend the Welcome Reception, Tradeshow or Gala Dinner you must purchase them a regular sponsor badge.
- 1 resort room for 4 consecutive nights (July 10, 11, 12 & 13, 2023)
- Package includes tax and resort fees
- Golfers must arrive on Sunday, July 9, 2023 and book an additional room night during registration
- Golf Tournament $300
- Golf Club Rental $90
- Golfers must arrive on Sunday, July 9, 2023 and book an additional room night during golf registration